These 4 ingredient pineapple pikelets are the proper snack! For breakfast, afternoon tea, lunch, or a snack, these pineapple pikelets work so effectively. Youngsters love them, they’re simple to make they usually solely use 4 easy components. Get a batch made in solely 10 minutes. GReat for child led weaning or bulk cooking to maintain within the freezer.
Why you are going to love this recipe
This recipe is a household favorite! Here is why you are going to love this recipe:
- they’re simple to make
- 4 easy components
- refined sugar free
- simple to freeze
- enjoyable more healthy snack
- low-cost components
What goes into the recipe
- pineapple chunks- simpler than crushed (simpler to totally drain!)
- self elevating flour– that is flour with a elevating agent (baking powder) already in it. You’ll be able to swap for plain flour and a pair of tsps of baking powder per cup of flour.
- eggs– free vary are greatest!
- milk– use no matter milk your loved ones enjoys, dairy or various
- oil for the pan– your selection. I like coconut oil, you should utilize butter, olive oil, no matter works greatest for you.
make this recipe
- First drain and mash the pineapple. Maintain the juice to drink, or discard it!
- Drain it once more. You need all of the juice out!
- Add the milk.
- Add the self elevating flour.
- Combine effectively.
- Add oil to the pan and soften over medium warmth. Drop tablespoonfuls of the combination into the pan.
- Cook dinner un til they bubble, then flip.
- Cook dinner till golden on the opposite facet.
Knowledgeable Suggestions and FAQS
Pikelets are smaller and fluffier than pancakes and are part of rising up in Australia. Like pancakes, they’re simple to make, simple to eat and tremendous versatile.
They may maintain for 3 days within the fridge.
Sure! To freeze them, unfold out flat on a tray and when strong switch to a container.
Extra pikelet recipes
Why do not you subscribe to my newsletter, or comply with alongside on Facebook and Instagram? In the event you make one thing from the weblog please tag @kidgredients on instagram- it actually makes my day to see what you have been making!
4 Ingredient Pineapple Pikelets
Fast and straightforward to make, these pineapple pikelets are the proper snack, and nice for child led weaning.
Servings: 15 pikelets
Forestall your display from going darkish
Combine the components collectively in a jug.
Warmth a frypan over medium warmth.
Grease the frypan with coconut oil, butter or depart it if it is a nonstick pan.
Spoon tablespoonfuls of the combo into the frypan.
Cook dinner till it bubbles, then flip and cook dinner till golden.
Alternatively, freeze flat on a tray after which switch to a container for as much as 3 months.
Serving: 3pikelets | Energy: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 6g | Fats: 2g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 367mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g
This put up was first revealed in Might 2017, and has been absolutely redone on 18/09/2022.
Extra Lunchbox Recipes