I really like working with felt. There are such a lot of stunning prospects and the colours are so wealthy and saturated. I’ve rounded up 5 free initiatives which might be positive to catch your eye. I’m undecided which one is my favourite…I simply can’t determine.
Which one will you determine to make?
- This stunning felt wreath tutorial from Sulky has a rainbow of colours in it.
- These beautiful felt roses from Indoorzy virtually look actual and they don’t seem to be that onerous to make both.
- I’m enchanted by this sweet felt owl by Amy Likes to Sew.
- Hand-stitched felt feathers are what make this beautiful felt pillow from Merely Beautiful Issues shine.
- Tremendous Mother No Cape brings us these beautiful beaded felt butterflies.
Don’t overlook, these are all free tutorials so you may make one, or all of them, everytime you’d like. Glad stitching!
Nonetheless, in search of extra patterns? Try these designs over on the DMC blog.