I don’t find out about you, however as I become old I discover that I would like a bit extra assist seeing issues when I’m quilting. Particularly in my darkish studio or when I’m attempting to string a needle. It’s undoubtedly not as straightforward because it was.
Annie’s Craft Retailer has some options for us with their lighting aids that may be bought. I’ll be sincere…I had by no means seen a few of these they usually look superior. Test them out to see in the event that they may help you. These make nice presents too!
- Lighted Seam Ripper
- Lighted Needle Threader – I really want this one!
- Clip on Mini Light
- Illuminating Tweezers – One other nice thought for tiny stitches.
- Lighted Pin Picker Upper – Nice for darkish areas on the ground the place it’s exhausting to see.
- Magnifying and Lighting Thread Helper
- Sewing Machine Light
- Ladybug Lighted Needle Threader