Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Quail and a Quail Coloring Page.
Not all birds are made from a simple body and color. That’s when a tutorial for How to Draw a Quail comes in handy. The step by step lesson below will help students see that, like always, the bird starts with a few shapes that are easy to draw, and then gets all its fun details added afterwards. And if they can conquer a quail drawing, they can draw all kinds of different birds!
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Quail Coloring Page
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. Don’t waste your money on the cheapest brand. These make nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a nice dark black color.
- Crayons. I like this non-toxic brand that is made from beeswax, not petroleum by-products.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions for a Quail Drawing
More Fun Birds to Draw