Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw London Tower Bridge and Coloring Page. The bridge crosses the river Thames and has become an iconic symbol of London.
Now students that are learning more about London can learn how the draw the London Tower Bridge. The real life version has an amazing amount of detail to admire, but this tutorial turns them into some easy to draw shapes.
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Tower Bridge Coloring Page
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. Don’t waste your money on the cheapest brand. These make nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a nice dark black color.
- Crayons. I like this non-toxic brand that is made from beeswax, not petroleum by-products.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.
Step by Step Directions
More Drawing Projects