The proper summer time no-bake deal with: Frozen Cheesecake Bites! These no-bake cheesecake bites are filled with complete meals substances, are chilly and refreshing and are excellent to maintain in your freezer for a fast deal with!
Frozen Cheesecake Bites
We’ve saved these bites scrumptious whereas additionally making them slightly bit more healthy!
- Sweetened with solely 2 tablespoons of honey
- Added Greek yogurt for protein and fewer fats
- Low-fat cream cheese for barely leaner creaminess
- Contemporary fruit on prime!
Ice dice trays could appear mundane, however there are numerous methods to make use of them! Frozen yogurt bites and all-natural dishwasher pods, simply to call a couple of.
Immediately we’re making ice dice tray cheesecake bites! All of the lusciousness of cheesecake, however extra enjoyable and slightly more healthy. Plus, children appear to like something small and simple to carry, so these are certain to be a success!
Tips on how to Make Frozen Ice Dice Tray Cheesecake Bites
Cheesecake bites are a enjoyable summer time deal with the entire household can get pleasure from collectively. And since they’re frozen, you’ll be able to simply eat what you need and save the remaining for later.
- Begin by bringing an 8 ounce bundle of cream cheese to room temperature. Both depart it out for a couple of hours or put it in a bowl and microwave it for a couple of 10-second intervals.
- As soon as barely mushy, beat the cream cheese with a mixer. I used a hand mixer, however a stand mixer would work effectively too. Beat it till clean and creamy – it might take a couple of minutes.
- Now add 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and a pair of tablespoons honey. Beat with a mixer till every part is mixed and creamy. Set this combination apart.
- Subsequent, crumble 5 graham cracker squares (a sq. being half of a full rectangle graham cracker). I do that by inserting them in a ziplock bag and crushing with a jar or rolling pin, however there are quite a few methods you possibly can do that. You need them to be crumbs.
- Soften 2 tablespoons of butter and add it to the graham cracker crumbs. As soon as effectively combined, spoon a small quantity into every of the ice dice cups.
- Press the crumbs all the way down to make a agency crust, thick sufficient that it sticks collectively, however skinny sufficient to depart a number of room for the cheesecake filling.
- Now spoon the cheesecake filling on prime, ensuring to let it settle so no air bubbles kind. Easy the highest a bit with a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle a couple of berries on prime of every cheesecake chunk. I used blueberries and strawberries, however any berry and most fruits could be scrumptious!
- I extremely advocate including a popsicle stick! Push them down into the middle of every cheesecake chunk earlier than freezing, till they contact the crust (you don’t wish to undergo all the way in which). Freeze for not less than two hours, ideally in a single day.
Frozen No-Bake Cheesecake Bites Anytime
To take away, use a skinny butter knife to loosen an edge or two of every dice and pop them out. They’re a lot simpler to get out when totally frozen.
They soften pretty rapidly, so attempt to get them out . Any that you just don’t plan to eat will be saved in an air-tight freezer-safe container for future easting.
- 8 ounce cream cheese, low fats
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 5 cracker (2-1/2″ sq.) graham crackers
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup blueberries
Soften cream cheese to room temperature. Beat with an electrical mixer till clean.
Add Greek yogurt, vanilla, lemon juice, and honey to the mixer. Beat till clean. Put aside.
Crush 5 graham cracker squares (2.5 full crackers) into crumbs. Soften 2 tablespoons of butter and mix to make a crust combination.
Press small spoonfuls of the graham cracker combination into the wells of an ice dice tray. Press all the way down to create a skinny however sturdy crust.
Spoon the cream cheese combination on prime to replenish every ice dice effectively and clean with a spoon.
Prime with berries (or different recent fruit) and insert a popsicle stick 3/4 of the way in which into every “chunk” (non-compulsory).
Freeze for two+ hours, ideally in a single day. As soon as frozen, take away by loosening a couple of sides with a skinny butter knife and popping every dice out.
Freeze any uneaten cheesecakes instantly in a freezer protected container.
Energy: 43kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 3g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 40mg | Sugar: 3g
I am a registered dietitian, mother of 4, avid lover of meals and robust promoter of wholesome habits. Right here you will discover a number of scrumptious recipes filled with fruits and veggies, suggestions for getting your children to eat higher and develop into intuitive eaters and plenty of sources for feeding your loved ones.