We’re so excited to share with you a enjoyable and nice option to be taught the Spanish numbers from 1 to 10 with our free Spanish numbers flashcard set! Obtain and print our PDF file and prepare for some thrilling research video games whereas studying.
Free Spanish Flashcards To Study Quantity Phrases
The very first thing younger learners normally be taught is fundamental numbers. These Spanish flash playing cards are a implausible useful resource to your lesson plans for training the numbers 1-10.
There are alternative ways to be taught Spanish phrases, like watching films from Spanish-speaking international locations and listening to music within the Spanish language, however lively studying is at all times among the best methods to be taught extra Spanish vocabulary. Our Spanish quantity set of flashcards will make studying extra vocabulary phrases straightforward peasy, and they’re excellent for Spanish lecturers or mother and father that need to assist their kiddos be taught a brand new language.
Let’s get began.
1. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Uno & Dos
Our first printable web page consists of the numbers uno (one) and dos (two). Are you able to inform us many eyes you may have?
2. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Tres & Cuatro
Our second printable web page consists of flashcards with the numbers tres (three) and cuatro (4). Can you discover cuatro pink issues at residence?
3. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Cinco & Seis
Our third coloring web page options flashcards with numbers cinco (5) and seis (six). Are you able to identify an animal with seis legs?
4. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Siete & Ocho
Our fourth printable consists of the numbers siete (seven) and ocho (eight). What number of legs do spiders have?
5. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Nueve & Diez
Our fifth printable web page consists of the numbers nueve (9) and diez (ten). You made it! You now know how one can depend to 10 in Spanish.
6. Spanish Flashcards – ¿Qué número es este? – ¿Cuántos son?
Our final printable web page consists of flashcards with helpful phrases: “¿qué número es este?” (what quantity is that this?) and “¿cuántas?/¿cuántos?” (what number of?). Do not forget that in Spanish, there are gendered nouns, so if the noun is feminine, resembling silla (chair), we use “¿cuántas?”, and if the noun is male, resembling “brazos” (arms), we use “¿cuántos?”.
DOWNLOAD FREE SPANISH FLASHCARDS : COLORS
HOW TO USE SPANISH COLOR FLASHCARDS
Listed here are some enjoyable methods to make use of these printable Spanish flashcards:
- Print every set of flashcards twice and use them as sport playing cards like Reminiscence.
- Use flashcards to speak about objects in the home/classroom and what number of there are
- Play Heads-Up – Draw a flashcard from a pile with out taking a look at it and maintain it to your brow. Ask sure or no inquiries to the scholars to guess what quantity it’s.
WANT MORE SPANISH LEARNING IDEAS? TRY THESE FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG:
Did you get pleasure from these Spanish numbers 1-10 flashcards?