Under you’ll discover a simple step-by-step tutorial for a way to attract an Ice Cream Cone and an Ice Cream Cone Coloring Web page. There’s nothing like having numerous selections, in the case of ice cream!
Many college students first learn to draw an ice cream cone with a easy triangle and stacked circles on high. That’s definitely not a dangerous strategy to begin when they’re simply attempting to determine methods to make a pencil do what they need. Perfecting easy shapes is the secret then.
However at a sure level, some could also be prepared to attract one thing a bit of extra lifelike … AND perhaps a bit of extra yummy wanting? Particularly if they’re followers of soppy ice cream. So as an alternative of the same old waffle cone and onerous scoops on high, right here’s how they will draw a standing cone with a delicate swirl and curly tip. As soon as they’ve the form down, there’s no restrict to the colour (and taste) mixtures that may be added!
Use the Button beneath to Obtain a PDF Tutorial
Ice Cream Cone Coloring Web page
Supplies to Draw an Ice Cream Cone
- Eraser. Giant ones you possibly can maintain in your hand do a a lot better job than simply the pencil suggestions.
- Black Sharpie Marker. These high-quality level everlasting marker pens make good black outlines, have a great tip for coloring, and by no means bleed once they get moist. Use them with good air flow and add further paper beneath to guard your tables.
- Prang Crayons. These are a bit softer than different crayons so they often appear to be oil pastels. In addition they have a some good brown shades that Crayola doesn’t have until you purchase their bigger containers.
- Crayola Crayons. The dependable model that at all times works effectively. The 24 pack has a few of my favourite golden orange and yellow colours that appear a bit richer and hotter than those Prang has.
Step by Step Directions to Draw an Ice Cream Cone
Time needed: 45 minutes.
Ice Cream Cone directions
- Draw the top of the cone.
- Add the bottom of the cone below.
- Draw the texture by adding lines inside.
- Draw the left side of the ice cream, with four bumps.
- Add the swirl tip on the top.
- Draw the right side of the ice cream, also with four bumps.
- Connect the sides with three horizontal lines.
- Add the inside divider lines of the flavors.
- Trace with a marker and color.
Save me to your Pinterest Board!
More dessert drawings