Summer STEAM is ideal for cross curriculum studying.
Spend your summer time constructing robots, tornadoes, climate devices, photo voltaic system, boats, levitation gadgets, magnetic fields, compass, bridges, electromagnets, lava lamps, and a lot extra.
“STEM Experiments and Challenges” is stuffed with STEM summer time actions and challenges. Written by a instructor, examined by college students in lessons and camps throughout the nation.
This Bundle consists of:
- Climate and Local weather
- Tornadoes lesson and exercise
- South Pole vs. North Pole
- Topography of the U.S.
- Climate and Seasonal Patterns
- Seasons Actions
- Measuring Wind Experiment
- Earth’s Tilt and Change of Seasons
- Boat constructing exercise
- Sink or Float?
- Fishing with Magnets
- Anti-Gravity Magnetism Exercise
- Floating Magnets
- Making a Compass
- Photo voltaic System Mannequin Exercise
- Planet Comparisons
- Make your individual drawing robotic
- Lava lamp experiment
- Bridge(s) actions
- Corrosion Experiment
Have FUN STEMing!
Weeks of enjoyable and studying assured!
Have a Enjoyable Summer time!
Mrs. Lena, M.Ed.